Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

The Liebster Award!

A huge thanks to Chou Chou Briard for the nomination! This award is for bloggers that have under 200 followers and want to get the word out about their blogs. The following is required: list the nominator’s blog with a link; answer a set of 11 questions asked by the nominator; provide a list of 11 random facts about yourself; nominate 11 qualified blogs (less than 200 followers) for the Liebster Award and let them know through a post on their blog page; provide a set of 11 questions for the nominated blogs to answer; display the award!

Questions:
  1. Why do you have a pet blog? I have a blog featuring my four pets because I wanted to document all the going-ons that happen on a day-to-day basis.
  2. Do you write for other blogs or websites?Nope!
  3. Where do you live?I live in the United States, in a rural area with nature all around!
  4. Why did you choose the breed/dog you blog with?Both of my dogs were given to us by people who were looking for good homes for them. Sunny is a Maltese-Bichon mix and Charlie is a Shih Tzu.
  5. How often do you blog?I try to post as much as I can because there are always exciting things going on!
  6. Do you have specific goals for your blog?I wouldn't say specific goals, just more of wanting to enjoy blogging and for others to also enjoy some of the things I write.
  7. What is the most effective way you have increased traffic to your blog?Mostly just keeping up with the blog and visiting other great animal blogs!
  8. Do you have other pets in your home?I have two somewhat-energetic dogs, Sunny and Charlie, and two wonderful rabbits, Pie and Midnight.
  9. Do you work outside the home?What are you doing?Although I do not have a job at the moment, I am considering volunteering or getting a job this summer; basically anything to do with animals!
  10. How old is your dog? Sunny turns 13 in May and Charlie turns 3 in May.
  11. How old is your blog?Less than a year but going strong!
     Random Facts:
  • I have a sweet spot in my heart for animals and always will!
  • I love reading!
  • Bucket list item #1- I've always wanted to travel around the world in 80 days like the book written by Jules Verne.
  • My favorite color is blue
  • My future goal in life is to become a veterinarian and maybe own my own practice.
  • Bucket List Item #2- I really want to go way up north to the Arctic Circle to see the northern lights in their full majestic beauty!
  • Sports that I play are softball and volleyball
  • I really love driving even though I only just got my license!
  • Cleaning isn't my thing, a dirty bedroom doesn't bother me!
  • My favorite number is 7
  • I've got a major sweet tooth!
     
    Other Nominees:
  1. Neshikot Chamot
  2.  My Dog Sam - A Ruptured Disk & My Life on Wheels
  3.  A Houseful of Rabbits
  4.  I don't really know any others..but here's to all the other bloggers with not the longest of followers lists!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Clare, thanks for the nomination. We like your bloggie and the fact that you like animals and have a range of them as well.

    ReplyDelete