Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Adorable Bunny Picture...

http://cdn3.blogs.babble.com/pets/files/adorable-bunnies/01.jpg
When I saw this picture (which is not mine or a picture of my rabbit), it immediately reminded me of my rabbit, Pie. In the picture, I see a mischievous rabbit, and that is the very description that can describe Pie. Along with her escape skills, Pie is also skilled at getting her way, which sounds weird because she is a rabbit but it is true. For example, if she smells yogurt chips (which are her favorite), she will repeatedly bump her nose into the bag or put her little paws up on your leg and try to get your attention. She is almost impossible to deny. In the past, Pie has also dug her way out of her cage, and  jumped up onto the shelf in her house(which is about 4 feet high).

No comments:

Post a Comment