Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Award from Voices For Rabbits

First of all, a HUGE thank you to Voices For Rabbits ( voicesforrabbits.blogspot.com for nominating me for this award! It's very kind of you:)Here are the answers to the questions:

  1. If you could change one thing, what would it be?
        • If I could change one thing, I would probably change the way that certain people treat animals...the people that are cruel and heartless towards animals.
    2. If yo could repeat one age, what year would it be?
        • I like my life the way it is right now, so I guess I would just stay 15.
    3. What is one thing that really scares you?
        • Talking in front of people, like doing speeches and presentations.
    4. What is one dream that you have not completed, and do you think you will be able to complete it?
        • Becoming a vet, and most definitely!
   5. If you could be someone for one day, who would it be?
        • I think it would be cool to be a airplane pilot for one day because you could see the ocean and a whole bunch of beautiful natural wonders while flying over them!!

The blogs that I nominate for this award are:
Two Bunny Blog: http://www.twobunnyblog.com/2013/01/the-creed-of-house_5553.html


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much from Two Bunny Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome! I really loved your blog!!

    ReplyDelete